Developing Cross-platform 2D Games in C# and CocosSharp
This is the third of another four part series on building cross-platform apps using Xamarin and C#. In this episode Robert is joined by James Montemagno, a developer evangelist at Xamarin. James takes us for a tour of CocosSharp, a Xamarin library for building 2D Windows, iOS and Android games from a shared C# code base. CocosSharp blends the power of the Cocos2D programming model with C# and the .NET Framework. James walks us through getting started with the Visual Studio templates and creating your first game.
- Try Xamarin today: www.xamarin.com
- Follow James on Twitter and his personal blog
- Xamarin developer documentation and blog
- CocosSharp documentation and GitHub and samples
- Parts one and two of this series
- Parts one, two, three and four of James' debut Xamarin series