New Features in Visual Studio 2015 for C++ Developers
In this episode, Robert is joined by Oleg Kharitonov, who shows new features in the Visual Studio 2015 IDE that will make life better for C++ developers. Among the new features he shows are:
- Refactoring (Rename, Create Declaration/Definition, Move Definition, Implement Pure Virtuals, Convert to a Raw String)
- Improved Find in Files experience
- Simplified IntelliSense (show string instead of basic_string<char>)
- Single File IntelliSense (open a standalone .cpp file to get IntelliSense)
- Move a line by holding Alt+Up and Down
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.