User Interfaces in WPF
This is the fourth in a series of shows featuring speakers from the VSLive conference, which was held in Redmond in August. In this episode, Robert is joined by Phil Japikse to discuss UI in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and see examples of natural user interfaces, fluid layouts and other things you can do in XAML to make apps more user friendly.
Thanks to Phil for this exhaustive list of WPF resources:
Interknowlogy website, with lots of WPF and Kinect case studies and demos
From the InterKnowlogy Bloggers
- Setting up Test Data for Blend
- Triggers and States in Blend
- Text on a Path with Alignment
- Speech Recognition
- Transparent Windows in WPF
- Data Driven UIDs for WPF UI Testing
- Pro WPF 4.5 in C# - Matthew MacDonald - Apress Publishing
- Pro WPF 4.5 in VB – Matthew MacDonald – Apress Publishing
- Pro Expression Blend 4 – Andrew Troelsen – Apress Publishing
- Beginning Kinect Programming with the Microsoft Kinect SDK – Jarrett Webb, James Ashley –
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.