Download this episode
In this episode, Robert is joined by Jeremy Foster, who just did a GitHub for Windows users course for Microsoft Virtual Academy. Here, he focuses on how you can use GitHub in both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- GitHub Extension for Visual Studio [05:30]
- Creating and using repos [08:00]
- Committing changes and syncing [16:50]
- Downloading, cloning and forking code [28:00]
- Adding an existing project to GitHub [30:37]
- Using Git in Visual Studio Code [39:30]
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.