Visual Studio 2015 RTM
Play Visual Studio 2015 RTM
- Custom Window layouts [07:30]. Customize the position, size and behavior of windows to create window layouts that work best for various development workflows.
- Debugging Lambda expressions [11:00]. Evaluate lambda expressions in the Watch, Immediate, and other debugger windows.
- IntelliTest [15:30]. Automatically generate unit tests with high code coverage.
- Live Visual Tree and Live Property Explorer [21:40]. View the full visual tree and inspect the properties set on any element of a running XAML application.
- Xamarin Starter Edition [27:30]. Get started building XAML and C# based cross platform apps.
- ASP.NET 5 [30:15]. A lean and composable .NET stack for building modern web applications for both cloud and on-premises servers.
- Code Analyzers & PerfTips [36:00]. Get live code analysis and automatic fixes as you type and see how long code took to execute directly in the editor when you set breakpoints and step with the debugger.
- CodeLens now in Visual Studio Pro [41:30]. Find code references, changes to your code, related TFS/VSO items and unit tests – all without looking away from the code.
- Apache Cordova & Android Emulator [44:00]. Build, debug, and test cross-platform apps that target Android, iOS, Windows, and Windows Phone from one simple Visual Studio project.
- Python Tools [48:00]. Support for Python within Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio 2015 Final Release Event
- Over 60 on-demand videos on Channel 9
- To download Visual Studio 2015, please visit https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs
- For more information about Visual Studio 2015, please visit https://www.visualstudio.com/vs-2015-product-editions
- In The Code – Watch us Build the open-source AllReady all for VS 2015 Launch
- AllReady project launched at Visual Studio 2015 release event – Blog Post
- AllReady App Source Code on GitHub
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.