Download this episode
When you view offline help in Visual Studio, you use the Help Viewer. In this episode, Paul O'Rear shows us some significant and welcome improvements to the Help Viewer in Visual Studio 11, including
- Default install of a minimum level of documentation [01:30]
- Choosing between online and local help from within Visual Studio [04:45]
- Adding additional help content [06:00]
- Dockable windows [12:15]
- Filtering help content [13:15]
- Creating a list of help content favorites [16:00]
- Filtering the help index [18:25]
- Searching for help content [19:40]
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.