Join your guide Cory Fowler as he talks to the product teams in Redmond as well as the web community.
This week Cory is joined by Chris Ross from the ASP.NET team to talk about the vNext bits of ASP.NET. The next version of ASP.NET ("ASP.NET vNext") has been redesigned from the ground up. The goal is to create a lean and composable .NET stack for building modern cloud-based apps.
- ASP.NET vNext
- ASP.NET on Github
- ASP.NET vNext in Visual Studio "14" CTP
- INTRODUCING: The Future of .NET on the Server
- DEEP DIVE: The Future of .NET on the Server
- The Future of ASP.NET Part I
- The Future of ASP.NET Part II
- MVC Music Store
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.