Join your guide Cory Fowler as he talks to the product teams in Redmond as well as the web community.
The Windows Azure WebJobs SDK simplifies the task of adding background processing to your Windows Azure web sites. The SDK integrates Windows Azure Storage, triggering a function in your program when items are added to Queues, Blobs or Tables. A dashboard provides rich monitoring and diagnostics for the programs that you write by using the SDK. The monitoring and diagnostics features are built into the SDK and do not require you to add any special code in your program.
- Scott Hanselman's introduction to WebJobs
- WebJobs SDK Getting Started Tutorial
- WebJobs Samples on CodePlex
- Links on how to use Azure WebJobs
- Azure WebJobs on Windows Azure