Join your guide Cory Fowler as he talks to the product teams in Redmond as well as the web community.
This week Cory is joined by Mads Kristensen from the ASP.NET Web Tooling Team to talk about the improvements for Modern Web Development in Visual Studio 2015 including Bower, Grunt, Gulp, LESS, Sass and npm. Mads also explains how to use the new Task Runner Explorer to harness the power of these tools from within Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio Connect Event (on Channel 9)
- Visual Studio Connect: ASP.NET 5 (Panel Discussion)
- Task Runner Explorer for Visual Studio 2013
- Bower, Grunt, Gulp & npm Package Intellisense for Visual Studio 2013
- Web Essentials for Visual Studio 2013 Update 4
- Web Essentials for Visual Studio 2015
- Visual Studio Community Edition 2013
- [Shortcut 22:05] Grunt Tasks for moving & minification of files
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.