This week is a long awaited show for many ASP.NET Web API Developer out there, Daniel Roth joins us for the feature show on how to secure your ASP.NET Web API. There is a lot of amazing information and this is a "must watch" episode. We also re-introduced the Web Site Window, in which we had Petr Podhorsky form the Web Sites team introduce us to remote debugging with Visual Studio 2013 and Windows Azure Web Sites.
Previous Show Links (in chronological order)
- The Katana Project - OWIN for ASP.NET with Howard Dierking
- Dive into ASP.NET Web API with Daniel Roth
- Web API Queryable with OData
- Web API and OData with RaghuRam Nadiminti
- Wrapping up the Web API Tour with Yao Huang Lin
- ASP.NET Web API and CORS with Daniel Roth, Yao Huang Lin & Brock Allen