In this episode Cory is joined by David Ebbo from the Windows Azure Web Sites team. David introduces Windows Azure Web Sites Site Extensions which add additional functionality to your Windows Azure Web Sites. Cory also chats with Yochay Kiriaty about altering how Application Request Routing (ARR) routes (similar to load balancing) users across multiple instances of your Windows Azure Web Sites.
- How to Create Windows Azure Web Sites Private Site Extensions
- Sayed Hashimi on Web Config Transformations (fast-forwarded to 25 minutes)
- PHP Manager Extension on GitHub
- Project Kudu Documentation on GitHub
- Disabling ARR's Instance Affinity in Windows Azure Web Sites
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.