Yesterday morning I received an email from Ryo in Belgium who asked for help in unit testing a workflow. Ryo had read my previous posts on Microsoft.Activities.UnitTesting.XamlInjector and wanted to use it to test his workflow but was having trouble. I gave him a quick suggestion and a little later he wrote back still having trouble and sent me some test code so I decided to fix it for him. Several hours later I had a new update to Microsoft.Activities.UnitTesting which now includes stubs for messaging activities.
In this episode, I'll show you how you can replace messaging activities with stubs and also how you can supply values and behavior for the messaging activities to simulate various kinds of scenarios. For more information see this post on my blog.
Note: This video uses smooth streaming. When you change to full-screen mode after a few seconds it should switch to high-resolution.