Download this episode
Even though you have a working application, you might want to make a few improvements. In this exercise, as
Workflow1 is not a very descriptive name, you will change it to SayHello and see how the changes to the workflow name affect the rest of the program.
Intro To WF4 Hands On Lab (Visual Studio Gallery)
Intro To WF4 Hands On Lab (MSDN Code Gallery)
- Exercise 1 - Hello Workflow (video)
- Exercise 2 - Refactoring Workflow (video)
- Exercise 3 - The CodeActivity (video)
- Exercise 4 - Dynamic Workflows with XAML (video)
- Exercise 5 – Testing Activities (video)
- Exercise 6 – WorkflowApplication (video)
- Exercise 7 – If/Else Logic (video)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.