Download this episode
In this exercise you will see how you can load a XAML file and create a dynamic activity from the XAML definition. This allows you to load XAML at runtime and invoke it like you would do a script.
Intro To WF4 Hands On Lab (Visual Studio Gallery)
Intro To WF4 Hands On Lab (MSDN Code Gallery)
- Exercise 1 - Hello Workflow (video)
- Exercise 2 - Refactoring Workflow (video)
- Exercise 3 - The CodeActivity (video)
- Exercise 4 - Dynamic Workflows with XAML (video)
- Exercise 5 – Testing Activities (video)
- Exercise 6 – WorkflowApplication (video)
- Exercise 7 – If/Else Logic (video)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.