In this exercise, you will modify the host application to run your SayHello activity with
WorkflowApplication and observe the threading behavior. You now have two requirements for your workflow.
- Return a personalized greeting
- Generate the personalized greeting on background thread
Using the "test first" approach, you will begin by writing a test that verifies your new requirement for the generating the greeting on a background thread.
Intro To WF4 Hands On Lab (Visual Studio Gallery)
Intro To WF4 Hands On Lab (MSDN Code Gallery)
- Exercise 1 - Hello Workflow (video)
- Exercise 2 - Refactoring Workflow (video)
- Exercise 3 - The CodeActivity (video)
- Exercise 4 - Dynamic Workflows with XAML (video)
- Exercise 5 – Testing Activities (video)
- Exercise 6 – WorkflowApplication (video)
- Exercise 7 – If/Else Logic (video)
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.