Download this episode
In this exercise, you will modify your SayHello activity to provide a generic greeting if the name is blank, otherwise it will provide a personalized greeting. The requirements for the SayHello activity are now
- When the name provided is not blank, return a personalized greeting
- When the name provided is blank, return a generic greeting
- Generate the personalized greeting on background thread
- Exercise 1 - Hello Workflow (video)
- Exercise 2 - Refactoring Workflow (video)
- Exercise 3 - The CodeActivity (video)
- Exercise 4 - Dynamic Workflows with XAML (video)
- Exercise 5 – Testing Activities (video)
- Exercise 6 – WorkflowApplication (video)
- Exercise 7 – If/Else Logic (video)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.