This week, James is joined yet again by friend of the show Sr Cloud Developer Advocate Matt Soucoup, who shows us how to take the pain out of adding user accounts to your apps with Azure AD B2C. He tells us what that acronym stands for, walks us through the Azure portal to setup an Azure AD B2C tenant, and then demonstrates the awesome features that come along with AAB2C; such as social authentication and multi-factor authentication, customizing the login page your app displays when the user signs-in and using the MSAL library within your apps.
- Matt's blog series on Azure AD B2C
- Azure Active Directory B2C
- Documentation: Azure AD B2C
- FAQ: Azure AD B2C
- MSAL library
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly development podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Find Matt on Twitter, GitHub, and his Blog