Download this episode
This week, James is joined by friend of the show Liam Cavanagh, Azure Search Program Manager, who show us how to improve searching in Xamarin applications by integrating Azure Search. Liam takes through the Real Estate lab and sample application with different use cases where Azure Search is used to spice up the application. He then walks through where in the Azure portal we need to go to get started and how to import data directly into the Azure Search database and finally what code is needed in the Xamarin application to talk to Azure Search.
- [08:00] Walking through the Real Estate demo app
- [12:00] Setting up Azure Search in the Azure portal
- [18:00] Search Explorer in the Azure portal
- [25:00] Integrating into Xamarin application
- Azure Search Documentation
- Azure Search Xamarin Lab & Sample App
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict with Frank.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.