On this week's Xamarin Show, James is joined by good friend Mike Parker from the Microsoft Mobile Customer Advisory Team that shows how to easily integrate existing C++ libraries into Xamarin applications. He shows us from scratch how to bridge the libraries, expose them in C#, and easily manage memory!
- Source Code on GitHub
- Documentation: Using C/C++ Libraries with Xamarin
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Xamarin and Azure
- Mobile DevOps
- Xamarin University Self-Guided
- Create a Free Account (Azure): https://aka.ms/c9-azurefree