This week, James is joined by friend of the show Frank Krueger, independent app developer, who shows us Continuous, a Professional C# & F# IDE for iPad, that Frank developers in F# with Xamarin. Continuous enables any developer to write full Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications interactively with a live REPL that is always debugging your code. Continuous works with C# and F# to build not only applications, but libraries and scripts that can easily be exported. Frank talks about his inspiration for Continuous, open source technology that enabled the creation of Continuous, and to get started using Continuous with some live coding.
- [05:00] Continuous and Its Inspiration
- [10:00] Playing with Built In Samples
- [14:30] Building a New Script
- [29:00] Building an iOS Custom Control
- Continuous Professional C# & F# IDE
- Frank's Blog
- Frank on GitHub
- Follow @praeclarum
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict with Frank.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno