Xamarin.Essentials provides developers with cross-platform APIs for their mobile applications. On this week's Xamarin.Essential API of the week we take a look at the Device Display API that enables you to get information about the current display of the device. This include size, orientation, and a lot more.
- Xamarin.Essentials Documentation
- Xamarin.Essentials Getting Started Documentation
- Device Display Information API Documentation
- Source Code
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter