This week, James is joined by friend of the show Vittorio Bertocci, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft in Identity, who introduces us to Azure Active Directory and the Microsoft Authentication Library for simple authentication for mobile applications. We also discuss security, oAuth, and cross-platform identity with MSAL and AAD.
- [02:45] Understanding Azure Active Directory & MSAL
- [09:30] Where to Get Started
- [12:00] Integrating MSAL into Xamarin applications
- [17:00] Refresh Tokens & Walking Through Code
- [26:00] Even more samples!
- Azure AD documentation
- Follow @vibronet
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Xamarin and Azure
- Mobile DevOps
- Xamarin University Self-Guided
- Create a Free Account (Azure)