This week, James is joined by friends of the show by the designer and architect of F# Don Syme and Fabulous maintainer Timothé Larivière. They are here to show off how F# and Fabulous create an awesome way to build cross-platform apps with Xamarin. Leveraging functional programming and MVU style of development create a lovely environment for build apps. Tune in for a full crash course!
- Blog: How to become a Fabulous developer
- GitHub: Fabulous Contacts
- GitHub: Fabimals Sample
- GitHub: Fabulous Weather
- GitHub: Fabulous Planets
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter