Download this episode
This week, James is joined by friend of the show Brian Lagunas, XAML Product Manager for Infragistics, who introduces us to Prism for Xamarin.Forms. Brian walks us through exactly what Prism is and how developers can get started and leverage Prism in their Xamarin.Forms applications. He shows us all of the features of Prism including template packs, navigation service, deep linking, commands, and other features of the library.
- [06:30] What is in Prism for Xamarin.Forms?
- [09:00] Where to Get Started with Prism
- [12:00] Creating First Prism Application
- [35:00] Passing Parameters
- [43:30] Full Sample Walkthrough Deep Links
- Prism for Xamarin.Forms
- .NET Foundation
- Brian's Xamarin Evolve Prism Session
- Brian's Blog for Prism
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict with Frank.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Follow @BrianLagunas
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.