Download this episode
Welcome to The Xamarin Show Snack Pack Edition. A Snack Pack is bite sized episode that is focused on a specific topic and covered in just a few minutes. Today, we take a look at the many ways of running Android applications on emulators and devices from Visual Studio and Xamarin Studio.
- [00:40] Visual Studio Emulators for Android
- [02:00] Accelerating Google Android Emulators with HAXM
- [04:40] Screen Mirroring with Vysor
- [05:40] Setting up Android Device for Debugging
- [06:30] Android Emulators in Xamarin Studio
- Source Code on GitHub
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.