Welcome to The Xamarin Show Snack Pack Edition. A Snack Pack is bite sized episode that is focused on a specific topic and covered in just a few minutes. Today, we take a look at look at how to build your very first .NET Core application using Visual Studio for Mac and how to share code between it and other applications such as Xamarin and Windows with .NET Standard Libraries.
- Get Visual Studio for Mac
- Documentation: .NET Standard
- Documentation: Getting started with .NET Core
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly development podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow