This week, James is joined by friend of the show Gerald Versluis, Xamarin.Forms Engineer, who shows off SwipeView, a brand new control for Xamarin.Forms apps. SwipeView enables developers easily add swipe actions on any view and has a lot of great functionality and customization built in. Tune in.
- GitHub: Demo Code
- Docs: SwipeView
- Snppts.dev: Designs
- Good Looking UI GitHub
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter