Out of all architectural patterns Model-View-ViewModel, or MVVM, has to be my favorite. In this episode I cover a helper library that I have created, MVVM Helpers, and is used by thousands of developers to help write better, more performant, and shorter MVVM code.
- [01:00] Why MVVM Helpers & App Walk-through
- [06:00] MVVM Helpers GitHub
- [06:30] Observable Object
- [10:30] BaseViewModel
- [14:00] Better Collections with ObservableRangeCollection
- [26:30] Tasks with timeouts
- MVVM Helpers GitHub
- Xamarin Show: Introduction to MVVM
- Source Code on GitHub
- Xamarin.Forms Binding Tips & Tricks: Converters and Control to Control Binding
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.