Xamarin.Essentials provides developers with cross-platform APIs for their mobile applications. On this week's Xamarin.Essential API of the week we take a look at the Version Tracking API to enable you track the current and past version number and code. Additionally, this API provided many helpers to detect if it is it first time the user has run the current or specific version of the app.
- Xamarin.Essentials Documentation
- Xamarin.Essentials Getting Started Documentation
- Version Tracking Documentation
- Source Code
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly development podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Xamarin and Azure
- Mobile DevOps
- Create a Free Account (Azure): https://aka.ms/c9-azurefree