This week, James is joined by friend of the show David Sielaff, who shows us his awesome Visual Studio extension XamRight for XAML editing! XamRight is a tool to make it easier to maintain and enhance Xamarin Forms apps. At its core is a powerful static analysis engine, customized to understand C# and XAML. This provides XAMLbinding expression checking and autocomplete without any need for configuration, as well as numerous other code checking, inspection, and navigation features. Tune in!
- XamRight - Product Page
- XamRight - Visual Studio Marketplace
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter