Play Forget Time Zones with DateTimeOffsetConverter (Xamarin Community Toolkit)
In this episode we will learn everything about the DateTimeOffsetConverter that is included in the Xamarin Community Toolkit. Mark Allibone knows from first-hand experience that sometimes, in a backend, dates are stored as an offset. To not be bother with all kinds of time zone hassles, he wrote the DateTimeOffsetConverter. And now, Mark has contributed that converter to the Xamarin Community Toolkit so everyone can benefit!
For this video I am joined by Mark where he will show of this converter, why he needed it and what it can do to make your life easier.
- Xamarin Community Toolkit on GitHub
- Documentation: Xamarin Community Toolkit
- Documentation: DateTimeOffsetConverter
- Mark's Twitter: https://twitter.com/mallibone
- Mark's Blog: https://mallibone.com/
- Mark's GitHub: https://github.com/mallibone
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow