Let's take a step back in a new mini-series that I like to call Xamarin.Forms 101. In each episode we will walk through a basic building block of Xamarin.Forms to help you build awesome cross-platform iOS, Android, and Windows applications in .NET. This week we will learn how to use control reference binding to data bind a value of one control to another!
- Xamarin.Forms Data Binding Documentation
- Xamarin.Forms 101: Data Binding
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly development podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter