Technology can empower people to achieve more, help strengthen education opportunities, and make the workplace more inviting and inclusive for people with disabilities. With more than 1 billion people with disabilities in the world, accessibility and inclusion are essential to empowering every person and organization to achieve more. Let's learn about building web and mobile applications with accessibility in mind. Together, we will understand what it means to be "accessible", how to get started directly from your browser, and then what tools you can use to learn more!
Join live at Learn TV at 8:30 am Pacific on Friday, May 21st.
- Introductions (5 mins): Meet the team!
- Fundamentals (20 mins): Accessibility 101
- Q&A (10 mins): Get your questions answered live!
- Workshop I (35 mins): Creating Accessible Web Apps
- Q&A (10 mins): Get your questions answered live
- Workshop II (35 mins): Create Accessible Client Apps
- Open Discussion (10 mins): Let's discuss the learnings and what else is on your mind.
- Resources (5 mins): Browse all resources
More information at http://aka.ms/letslearndotnet