Download this episode
Have you turned into a skeleton, waiting for an object-oriented shell on Linux, that is easy to use, but is incredibly powerful and extensible? Have you been waiting to run PowerShell on Linux? Do you love Docker software containers? If so, then don't miss this awesome introduction to building your own custom Docker container image, that runs PowerShell natively on Ubuntu Linux!
During this information-packed video, we will:
- Provision an Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS VM on the Microsoft Azure public cloud
- Install the Docker Engine on the brand new VM
- Write a custom Dockerfile using the cross-platform Visual Studio Code
- Build a custom .NET Core / PowerShell Core Docker container image using a Dockerfile
- Run PowerShell Core on Linux natively, using our custom Docker image
Download the Dockerfile from the video, and build your own PowerShell Core Docker image!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.