This lengthy episode contains a ton of good information about IoT in general, about Azure IoT and the services that it brings this category of computing, and finally about a number of starter kits designed and built for Azure IoT that you can use to get you building connected devices very quickly.
I doubt you'll have any questions remaining on IoT or how to get started by the time you finish this video. You'll learn...
- what is IoT
- what does Azure offer you when you're working on an IoT project
- which device should you start with
- what language should you choose getting started
- what sort of projects should you do when you're first learning IoT
- where to find a bunch of starter project code on GitHub