This lengthy episode contains a ton of good information about IoT in general, about Azure IoT and the services that it brings this category of computing, and finally about a number of starter kits designed and built for Azure IoT that you can use to get you building connected devices very quickly.
I doubt you'll have any questions remaining on IoT or how to get started by the time you finish this video. You'll learn...
- what is IoT
- what does Azure offer you when you're working on an IoT project
- which device should you start with
- what language should you choose getting started
- what sort of projects should you do when you're first learning IoT
- where to find a bunch of starter project code on GitHub
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.