The Expression Blend 3.0 SketchFlow feature changes the game when it comes to both developers and designers becoming integrated on the development and design process. Prototype WPF and Silverlight Applications with amazing speed. Provide review, feedback and documentation with ease.
What is it?
It’s a new set of features specifically targeted at making it easier and faster to design, communicate, and review prototypes for interactive applications and interactive content.
Download Site *: https://expression.microsoft.com/en-us/cc507094.aspx
Example Problem(s) it solves:
- Provides a ‘white board’ approach to an application diagram for interactive flow
- Similar to Powerpoint prototype:
- but is non-linear
- No upper limits – can use scribbles, draw UI elements or use standard UI elements
- It’s a real Silverlight or WPF application
- You can design screens from other screens
- Reviewers can annotate prototypes while they are running
SketchFlow feature is not available yet (ETA sometime soon)
* Usage Notes: 3.0 is not out yet (however an Expression Blend 3 Preview is available without SketchFlow)
This is the fourthof Tool Shed Tooltips released from Episode 3 of the TV Show Russ Tool Shed presents... "It's All About The Tools" hosted by Russ Fustino and Co-Host Stan Schultes. Download code, ppt and demo script from https://code.msdn.com/toolshed for all episodes. Also, use the links on https://channel9.msdn.com/toolshed to download tools. Finally, check out some more great videos on the Developer Evangelist East site: https://channel9.msdn.com/dpeeast