Download this episode
Azure Government onboarding is now available whenever you are!
The on demand Azure Government onboarding can be viewed here (~25mins)
Much like the live onboarding session this on demand onboarding will provide an overview and highlight best practices for Azure Government in the following areas:
- Understanding Azure Government credentials and the Enterprise Portal
- Understanding the relationship between Azure subscriptions and your Azure tenant
- Learning how to create multiple departments/accounts to split out billing and/or workloads
- Activating and Provisioning Microsoft Azure Government
- Understanding the different roles and permissions within the Azure portals including the following:
- Enterprise Administrator
- Department Administrator
- Account Owner
- Service Administrator
- Global Administrator
- Understanding the different portals and tools to administer Azure Government:
- Enterprise Portal: For managing the billing and reporting structure and viewing and reporting costs
- Account Portal: For renaming and deleting subscriptions
- Management Portal: For accessing subscriptions and managing Azure services
If you would like to schedule a real time onboarding session
- Go to: https://aka.ms/AzureGovSupport.
- Select "Activation and Provisioning" from the drop-down menu for Problem type.
- Select "Schedule a customer onboarding call" from the drop-down menu for Category.
- Fill out the form for contact information and support request information.
- Once the request is received by the onboarding team we will reach out and schedule the session
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.