The Azure Government Onboarding presentations have been refreshed with a new theme and updated content. If you are an Azure Government customer and have not already scheduled your complimentary onboarding, we highly recommend that you schedule a time (see full instructions below). The onboarding session will provide an overview and highlight best practices for Azure Government in the following areas:
- Understanding Azure Government credentials and the Enterprise Portal
- Understanding the relationship between Azure subscriptions and your Azure tenant
- Learning how to create multiple departments/accounts to split out billing and/or workloads
- Activating and Provisioning Microsoft Azure Government
- Understanding the different roles and permissions within the Azure portals including the following:
- Enterprise Administrator
- Department Administrator
- Account Owner
- Service Administrator
- Global Administrator
- Understanding the different portals and tools to administer Azure Government:
- Enterprise Portal: For managing the billing and reporting structure and viewing and reporting costs
- Account Portal: For renaming and deleting subscriptions
- Management Portal: For accessing subscriptions and managing Azure services
Steps to schedule an onboarding
- Go to: http://aka.ms/AzureGovSupport.
- Select "Activation and Provisioning" from the drop-down menu for Problem type.
- Select "Schedule a customer onboarding call" from the drop-down menu for Category.
- Fill out the form for contact information and support request information.
- Once the request is received by the onboarding team we will reach out and schedule the session
If you would rather download a copy of the onboarding guide, please see the links below:
- Microsoft Azure Government - Direct EA Customer Onboarding Guide
- Microsoft Azure Government - Indirect EA Customer Onboarding Guide
- Microsoft Azure Government - Indirect EA Partner Onboarding Guide
- Microsoft Azure Government - Trial Guide