Download this episode
Microsoft Azure provides the services you need to build employee-facing mobile apps that empower your workforce for the iOS, Android, and Windows platforms. Join featured Microsoft speakers Miranda Luna and Kirill Gavrylyuk for a webinar on building mobile apps in the enterprise using Azure. Register to attend this on demand webinar to learn about:
- Accessing on-prem data and systems (e.g. CRM) from mobile devices without having to save any sensitive data in the cloud
- Authenticating users via their Active Directory credentials
- Adding customer business logic on the server-side
- Uploading and exposing any node.js module in Custom APIs
- Provisioning and configuring add-ons from services like SendGrid for email and New Relic for app performance monitoring and developer analytics
- Sending logic-based push notifications and, with Notifications Hubs, high-volume, low-latency broadcast and inbox push notifications
- After this webinar, you'll be able to get started building employee-facing mobile apps that utilize on-premises data and systems.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.