Secure your information while maintaining compliance
There are two dimensions of Office 365 security, compliance, and privacy: built-in capabilities and customer controls. This session will focus on the controls available to your IT department.
By viewing this virtual event, you will:
- Learn the Office 365 customer controls available to you including data loss prevention (DLP), e-discovery, and exchange online protection
- How to get started through out-of-the-box or custom templates
- How to establish policies that protect sensitive data
- Understand the benefits each tool offers
- Data Loss Prevention helps you identify, monitor and protect sensitive data through content analysis
- E-Discovery permits you to retrieve content from across Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online, and even file shares
- Exchange Online Protection allows administrators to manage your company's Anti-virus and Anti-spam settings from within the Office 365 administration console.
Do not miss this opportunity to hear from our subject matter experts on how Office 365 provides tool to help you better manage security and compliance.