Download this episode
This video shows how to get started with the Office 365 Developer Patterns PowerShell Cmdlets to remotely manage your Office 365 or on-premises site collections and sites.
Author of the video: Erwin van Hunen @ErwinvanHunen
Video shows following topics
- How to install PnP PowerShell package using installer
- How to connect to your Office 365 site
- How to securely store your credentials for automation scripts
- How to manage and create new structures to your site using PowerShell
You can download PnP PowerShell from the PnP repository at GitHub. Here's some key resources for the PnP PowerShell.
- Download PnP PowerShell - Choose on-prem (15) or Office 365 (16) click 'raw' link from specific installer package to get started like shown in the video.
- Documentation of available CmdLets
If you have any questions, feedback or comments related on the PnP engine, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to start discussion with other PnP engine users and with the PnP core team.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.