Download this episode
This is module 4 of the "Transforming SharePoint customizations to add-in model" training.
Introduction on how to build typical user interface functionalities using add-in model capabilities. We cover different kind of client side rendering mechanisms to provide similar end user experiences as with classic server side code.
- Introduction to building UX components using add-in model
- UX customizations with add-in model
- Client Side Rendering
- Practices for client side techniques
- It's not just about add-in parts
- Remote provisioning and configuration
- Do not modify suite bar (top navigation)
This module contains following demos, which are available as separate videos and NOT embedded to this module video.
- Embedding second level navigation
- Web part templates and add-in script part
- Add-in model dialogs
- Client side rendering
Hands on lab material and presentation for this module is available for use from Office Developer Training GitHub repository.
Feel free to use this training material anyway you like for online web casts, in-class deliveries, other trainings or for your personal self study.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this video, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to start discussion with the PnP community.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.