This video concentrates on using PnP Core Component for basic operations in your managed code (.NET). This could be in your provider hosted add-ins, Azure web jobs or for any code performing operations towards SharePoint. PnP Core Component is open source component which simplifies remote developed with SharePoint Online or On-Premises.
- Video presenter - Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft)
Following topics are covered:
- Why to use PnP Core Component for basic operations?
- Demo: Using PnP Core Component for basic operations
You can download the presentation used in this video from docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
PnP Core Component Modules
This video is part of multiple set of videos, which are demonstrating different capabilities of the PnP Core Component. You can find other modules listed below.
- Introduction to PnP Core Component - Use cases and usage
- Basic operations with PnP Core Component - Basic operations provided as extension methods
- Remote timer job framework in PnP Core Component - How to build timer jobs with add-in/app model
- Authentication Manager - Simplifies authentication scenarios with MFA, ADFS, AAD support
- Site Provisioning Framework - How to enable remote provisioning patterns easily?
- PnP PowerShell - How to use PnP Core component from scripts?
- How to contribute to PnP initiative - How do get started and provide input back for the PnP initiative?
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.