This is an introduction video for the PnP Core Component, which is available from Nuget Gallery and has monthly release cycle as part of the Office Dev Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly releases. PnP Core Component is open source component which simplifies remote developed with SharePoint Online or On-Premises.
This video is part of a series of videos around the PnP Core Component, which explains the use cases and capabilities available.
- Video presenter: Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft)
Following topics are covered:
- What is PnP Core Component?
- What's included in the Nuget package?
- Overview of the capabilities
- Demo - Using PnP Core Component Nuget package in Visual Studio
- Component versioning and update process
You can download the presentation used in this video from docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
PnP Core Component Modules
This video is part of multiple set of videos, which are demonstrating different capabilities of the PnP Core Component. You can find other modules listed below.
- Introduction to PnP Core Component - Use cases and usage
- Basic operations with PnP Core Component - Basic operations provided as extension methods
- Remote timer job framework in PnP Core Component - How to build timer jobs with add-in/app model
- Authentication Manager - Simplifies authentication scenarios with MFA, ADFS, AAD support
- Site Provisioning Framework - How to enable remote provisioning patterns easily?
- PnP PowerShell - How to use PnP Core component from scripts?
- How to contribute to PnP initiative - How do get started and provide input back for the PnP initiative?
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.