Notice. When this web cast was released SharePoint Framework were not yet available in Office 365 tenants. This recording was done using internal preview release of SharePoint Framework, so some details might be slightly changed by the time when SP Framework is released for first release tenants (summer 2016).
Presentation covers following topics:
- Transformation process for Angular apps
- Steps to migrate vanilla Angular Web Parts to SPFx Client Side Web Parts
- How to expose app configuration options using Client Side Web Part editor panel
Web cast demo shows following details
- Demonstration of the angular app hosted in script editor web part
- Walk through of hosting angular app in Client Side Web Part
- How to expose app configuration options in Client Side Web Part editor panel
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
See following resources around the upcoming SharePoint Framework. We'll release more detailed documentation and step-by-step guidance when SharePoint Framework will be released for preview in first release tenants. This will happen during summer 2016.
- Open and Connected Framework - The SharePoint Framework - YouTube
- PnP Web Cast - Getting started with web stack in SharePoint Development
- PnP Web Cast - Getting started with SharePoint Framework
- PnP Web Cast - Preparing for SharePoint Framework - What should I learn?
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.