Download this episode
In this PnP Web Cast we wanted to do a high level introduction on what the Office Dev Patterns and Practices (PnP) initiative is all about and what are all the different resources avaialble for the field to access and reuse. Since we are getting this question every now and then, we wanted to create video which we can use as the introduction story for the PnP initiative. This web cast is slightly longer than typical PnP web casts due numerous quick demos and the amount of material we wanted to cover.
Presentation covers following topics
- What's Office Dev Patterns and Practices (PnP) initiative
- What's available from the PnP?
- What are the different resources and access points for the materials?
- Supportability story for PnP
- How and why to contribute or get more closely involved?
There's three specific demos in this recording as follows
- Using PnP search tools at dev.office.com to find what's relevant for you from the available samples and guidance
- Using PnP Core Component (.net) in your managed code
- Using PnP PowerShell for streamlining your automation scripts
Erwin works as a Product Owner at Rencore and is also a Office 365 Dev PnP Core team member.
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
See following resources around the covered topics
- aka.ms/OfficeDevPnP or dev.office.com/pnp for the PnP landing page
- Office Dev PnP Yammer group - questions, feedback and comments
- Office Dev PnP main repository at GitHub. All other repositories listed in readme.md file
- Web Cast - Introduction to PnP PowerShell
- Web Cast - Introduction to PnP Partner Pack
- Web Cast - How to contribute to Office Dev PnP initiative?
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.