Download this episode
In demo section Bob is showing following topics
- How to use Widget Wrangler with jQuery?
- How to use Widget Wrangler with KnockoutJS?
- How to use Widget Wrangler with Angular?
- How does Widget Wrangler handle multiple instances of same widget in the SharePoint Pages?
Bob and Julie work for the BlueMetal company and they both have been active on sharing their learning's for the community around SharePoint development and Office 365 practices.
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://doc.com/OfficeDevPnP.
- PnP Web Cast - SharePoint Client Side Development and Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
Here's different demonstrations using the Widget Wrangler in practice. These could be just as well embedded to the SharePoint. These demos are running outside of the SharePoint context to provide simplicity for them.
See following resources for additional information around Widget Wrangler and demonstrated topics.
- Widget Wrangler on GitHub
- Widget Wrangler in Office Dev PnP
- Blog article with full write-up and links to code samples
- Microsurvey Sample on Office Dev PnP
- Collab365 talk on Angular in SharePoint - more details on the Microsurvey sample
- New Guidance from Microsoft for Packaging and Deploying SharePoint Solutions
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.