In this PnP Web Cast we concentrate on the Microsoft Graph and more specifically on how you can use that within your solutions to access user or company specific information when you are developing solutions for Office 365. In the presentation part we concentrate on covering what's in the Microsoft Graph and how you can use that in general.
In the demo section Paolo shows what's currently provided from the Microsoft Graph in the v1.0 from the service end point and how you can access this information from ASP.net MVC application. Demonstrated Visual Studio solution is available from the PnP sample gallery and is called as OfficeDevPnP.MSGraphAPIDemo.
We would recommend of having a look on following PnP Web Cast before this one, which explains the high level technical concepts around the Microsoft Graph - PnP Web Cast - oAuth and OpenID Connect for Office 365 developer.
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://doc.com/OfficeDevPnP.
See following additional links around the covered topics and for additional documentation around the remote provisioning models.
- PnP Web Cast - oAuth and OpenID Connect for Office 365 developer - Related PnP Web Cast which shows the HTTP requests to get access on the information from Microsoft Graph
- OfficeDevPnP.MSGraphAPIDemo - Demonstrated sample around the Microsoft Graph
- Programming Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Press - Paolo Pialorsi - Upcoming book from Microsoft Press, where covered samples are from.
- Microsoft Graph - Landing page for additional information
- Microsoft Graph Explorer - Graph explorer to see the available URLs and different end points
- Microsoft Graph Samples and SDKs
- Office365Api.Graph.Simple.MailAndFiles - Simple mail and file sample in the PnP sample gallery
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.