Download this episode
In this PnP Web Cast we concentrated on Quick Contacts PnP sample, which was originally released as part of the April 2016 monthly release. This sample shows how you could use the Microsoft Graph to quickly find contacts on mobile devices. Actual implementation is done using AngularJS and is using Adal.js to connect to Microsoft Graph APIs.
Presentation covers following topics:
- Development stack - Design and Application development
- Development process
- Design principles and style guide
Demo section concentrates on showing following topics:
- Demonstration of the Quick Contacts sample in browser
- Look on the actual implementation of the sample
- Discussion around the development process and used technologies
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
See following resources around the covered topics
- Microsoft Graph - Quick Contacts - PnP Sample
- The Design of Office Quick Contacts PnP Sample
- Find relevant contacts easily on your mobile phone with Quick Contacts
- Securing AngularJS Single Page Apps with Azure AD
- Microsoft Graph documentation
- AngularJS documentation
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.