Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://doc.com/OfficeDevPnP.
- PnP Add-In Transformation Training Module 2: Managing site settings using add-in model
- PnP Add-In Transformation Training module 4: Building UX components with add-in model
- Client Side Rendering / JSLink customizations
- Cross site collection navigation / Custom navigation with JS embedding model
See following samples from the PnP library for additional reference around the covered topics.
- Branding.ClientSideRendering - Shows usage of the client side rendering with JSLink property and how to automate this configuration from add-in
- Branding.JSLink - Shows how to setup JSLink property with no-code sandbox solution deployment
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.